Jolywood JW-HD120N-9BB 380W / Bifacial
JOLYWOOD JW-HD120N-9BB 380W / Bifacial
Additional power yield
At least 30-year product life, more than 10% - 30% additional power yield compared to a conventional module.
Zero LID (Light Induced Degradation) indicator.
N-type cell naturally has no LID, can increase power generation.
High power and 1500V, BOS cost savings.
Better performance under low solar irradiation
Wide spectral response, higher power output even in low-light conditions such as smog or overcast.
Better temperature index
Higher power generation under operating conditions due to passive contact cell technology.
Wider range of applications
BIPV installations, vertical, layer to protect against snow, high humidity, dust, high wind.
Jolywood provides reliable performance for a long time
- Leader in n-type bifacial technology
- Fully automated machinery and world-class technology
- Tests for long-term reliability
Jolywood's N-Type Top Con technology.
- Degradation of linear efficiency in the first year to 1% and subsequent years only 0.4%. In concretions it is within 2-5%. I will point out that only on the card because the reality may be different. In the Jolywood card, the notation of 1% is justified by the elimination of Boron from the silicon, which is aggressive in cell degradation. I include insurance from the German insurance company Munich RE as a safe basis for the reliability of the linear guarantee.
- Temperature coefficient - Pmax -0.300 This parameter will not be achieved by any P-type cell. This is a very important parameter for energy production on summer days, where high temperature results in lower efficiency on sunny days.
- Zero LID and zero PID, that is, zero degradation caused by light and current. The N-type solar cell naturally does not undergo degradation caused by light or current, resulting in an additional increase in power generation.
- Jolywood glass-to-glass modules are of flammability class A. An important consideration for fire departments and insurers.
- Better low-light yields - Higher power output even in low-light conditions such as fog or cloudy days.
- High bifacial index of up to 85%.
No. of BusBar9
Linear power output warranty30-years
Maximum static load (front/back)5400/2400
Frame size30 mm