Trina Vertex S TSM-425W
TRINA Vertex S TSM-425W
The Trina 425 W Black Frame photovoltaic module from the Vertex S series is distinguished by an excellent design, characterized by thinner connection cables. Compared to other panels, the Vertex S series has an increased resistance to snow (up to 6000 Pa) and wind (up to 4000 Pa). Smaller in size in relation to other photovoltaic panels of the same class a generates up to 425 W of power. The Multi Busbar technology is responsible for better light absorption, and thus better parameters for generating electricity by the cells.
The Vertex S series photovoltaic panels are a universal solution for photovoltaic installations mounted on the roofs of residential or commercial buildings. They are designed to be compatible with existing optimizers, inverters as well as mounting systems.
144 monocrystalline cells PERC are placed in a 30 mm frame, made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered with glass with high transparency and a thickness of 3.2 mm with anti-reflective coating. The optimal size and low weight are advantages for transport and assembly. High reliability is confirmed by a 15-year warranty for the product and a 25-year warranty for its performance.
1100 mm long cables leading out of the IP68 junction box, are terminated with an TS4 or MC4 EVO2 connector. The module has numerous certificates: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Features that distinguish our product:
- Snow load up to 6000 Pa and wind load up to 4000 Pa
- 25-year power-output warranty
- 15-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Reduces installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency of up to 21,3% thanks to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance up to +5 W
- Good cooperation with power optimizers
- High-density technology - reduced cell spacing from 2 to 0.5 mm means a larger active cell surface
- Excellent performance even with low solar radiation
- Multi-busbar technology improves light absorption and current dissipation, lower series resistance
- Low power losses and low thermal coefficients for higher energy yield at elevated operating temperatures thanks to the half-cut technology
- Certified resistance to salt mist, ammonia and blasting sand
No. of BusBar9
Linear power output warranty25-years
Maximum static load (front/back)6000/4000
Frame size30 mm