- Delivery of the Goods includes the territory of the Republic of Poland, the territory of the European Union and European non-EU countries. Delivery shall be made to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Client may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
- via courier service;
- via Seller's own transport;
- personal collection at the Seller's personal collection point after entering the reception code;
- via shipping company.
- The Seller on the websites of the Shop in the description of the Goods, informs the Client about the number of working days needed for the execution of the Order and its delivery, as well as about the charges for the delivery of the Goods.
- The time limit for delivery and performance of the Order shall be counted in Working Days in accordance with item no. VII subitem 2.
- The Seller shall provide the Client with a proof of purchase
- If different lead times are stipulated for the Goods covered by the Order, the longest of the stipulated periods shall apply to the entire Order.
- If the Customer selects the form of delivery of the ordered Goods as "pick up
own at the Seller's personal pickup point after providing the pickup code", an SMS message will be sent to the number phone number indicated by the Client during registration, an SMS message will be sent containing the individual Goods pickup code. The relevant Goods pickup code will also be marked on the proforma invoice and VAT invoice sent to the Customer. Collection and release by the Seller of the purchased goods is possible only to the person who presents the
correct receipt code, and thus the Seller reserves the right to refuse to issue the
purchased goods in case of failure to provide the collection code or providing its wrong